Salesforce | Up to £50k per annum | Remote within the UK (but a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an innovative, creative Salesforce Administrator to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Head of Software and will be based remotely however, we do have a London office should you want to use it.
What you’ll do
As a Salesforce Administrator, your role will sit within the multidisciplinary Salesforce team, and would work with Product, Design, QA, Data and Software colleagues to build and iterate our CRM. This includes:
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems with our Salesforce platform
- Building custom apps for Pod Point teams (containing custom objects, records, fields, validation rules, etc.)
- Working alongside administrators and developers to design solutions
- Configuring Workflow Rules / Process Builder/ Flows
- Full end to end testing of solutions to ensure they match the requirements
- Managing Users and Security Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets
- Supporting data migration and testing from legacy systems
- Setting up (and maintaining) Salesforce Communities
- Working with third parties e.g. internal and/or external APIs
- Liaising with Salesforce customer support, raising tickets and following up as and when required
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce developments, new functionality and releases
- Guiding and advising colleagues by making recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce functionality and approaches
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- A strong understanding of the Salesforce platform with an ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, process builder and flows.
- Experience building in Lightning
- Have experience building and maintaining flows
- Some understanding of Data Loaders
- Holder of “Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)” and/or “Certified Salesforce Platform Builder” certifications
- Experience with Field Service Lightning
- Experience with Visualforce
- Experience with lightning components
- A dog you can bring into the office (once Coronavirus abates)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
The socially distant elephant in the room
Our first priority (at all times, but especially during the COVID-19 pandemic) is to make sure we’re not unnecessarily exposing Pod Pointers to potential health risks, so we’re conducting all interviews on Google Meet and are able to onboard new starters remotely too. We also realise it can seem daunting to start a new role remotely (and some people struggle with their mental health when working from home at the best of times) so we do intend to reopen the office as soon as it’s safe to do so, and once we do you will be welcome to use that for work if you prefer. Additionally we’re putting in place some extra initiatives to keep our culture humming (for both “work” and “play”) as we transition to being a remote first company.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!