Senior Marketing Executive - Norwegian Speaking
Marketing | Up to £30,000 p.a. (dependant on experience) | Location Remote (but a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an innovative, creative and highly motivated Norwegian-speaking Senior Marketing Executive to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Senior Growth Marketing Manager and will be based remotely.
What you’ll do
- Work within the Marketing team to help execute our lead generation strategy, including organic search and performance marketing in Norway (inc. paid search and social)
- Assist in setting up, running, evaluating and optimising our performance marketing campaigns
- Help manage and optimise our Norwegian website
- Create data reports across our marketing funnel
- Work together with Norwegian sales and product marketing on go-to-market activity and sales enablement materials
- Ensure projects and campaigns are completed on time and support the marketing function on ad-hoc projects and wider business goals
- Learn new skills and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
What you’ll need
At least one of:
- 1-2 years experience in marketing either in-house or agency
- A degree in a STEM subject, business, marketing or a quantitative field
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced startup environment or technology company
- An interest in start-ups, growth, marketing or technology
- Excellent verbal and written English and Norwegian and the ability to write marketing copy in both
- Strong data skills with the ability to examine data and make recommendations
- The drive and desire to learn and do things better every day
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, to balance priorities and responsibilities and take initiative
- Experience with / certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot Academy or other marketing certifications
- You have a dog (which you’d be welcome to bring into the office, as and when you choose to go in)
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
The socially distant elephant in the room
So, you may have noticed that the world is a little different right now. As such, there might be a few parts of this spec that appear a bit wishy-washy. We’re sorry about that and we’ll try to give as much clarity as possible as and when we have answers.
Our first priority (at all times, but especially during the COVID-19 pandemic) is to make sure we’re not unnecessarily exposing Pod Pointers to potential health risks, so for now the majority of our team is working from home and we’re not sure when it will be safe for everyone to return to the office. We are, however, continuing to look for candidates who are able to commute to the Old Street area of London when the world becomes a bit more safe. In the meantime, we’re conducting all interviews on Google Meet and are able to onboard new starters remotely.
We also realise it may seem daunting starting a new role remotely (and some people struggle with their mental health when working from home at the best of times) so we’ve put in place some extra initiatives whilst we’re in lockdown (for both “work” and “play”) to keep our culture humming.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!