Product | | Remote (but with a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an innovative and creative Business Analyst to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Head of Product and will be based remotely (although we have an office near Old Street Station in London that you are welcome to use).
You will be working across a number of key initiatives to help us grow to support domestic and commercial drivers across multi tenancy dwellings & fleet customers.
What you’ll do
Work with key stakeholders and technology experts to help re-engineer & improve key business processes, review existing tools and systems to ensure they have the best capabilities to support business growth
- Work with product & customer facing teams to understand problems, feedback on features to help inform priority of changes needed
- Work with Product Managers, business stakeholders and technical experts to drive systems improvements, and roll out new features and processes
- Discover, analyse, and define business processes, system & product requirements to achieve defined business outcomes
- Support technical stakeholders by capturing business process needs, translating them, revalidating them and then passing the requirements to technical experts
- Create current and future state solution designs; document existing processes and update them as they are rolled out and revised so that information is up-to-date and trusted by all
What you’ll need
Previous experience in a Business Analyst role with strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication - both written and verbal.
- Strong experience in Business Process and Capability Mapping, understanding complex customer & business problems
- Experience in business transformation projects and business change techniques to support and onboard teams across the company.
- Proven ability to establish & support new project management processes, specifically around new product introduction within hardware and software.
- Experience working with a range of Product and PMO colleagues to support the end to end PLM
- Established skills capturing product requirements, documenting acceptance criteria using industry standard tools (jira, miro)
- You have a dog (which you’d be welcome to bring into the office, as and when you choose to go in)
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
The socially distant elephant in the room
Our first priority (at all times, but especially during the COVID-19 pandemic) is to make sure we’re not unnecessarily exposing Pod Pointers to potential health risks. We’re a “Remote first” company anyway, so we’re continuing to conduct all interviews on Google Meet and are pretty good at onboarding new starters remotely (if we do say so ourselves). As soon as we feel it’s safe, we do intend to reopen our London office; and once that happens you will be welcome to use that for work if you prefer - although there will be no requirement for you to do so.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!