After Sales Support
Sales | Up to £24k | United Kingdom (Remote - but with a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
Pod Point is building the charging infrastructure that’s accelerating electric vehicle adoption in the UK, Norway and the Republic of Ireland.
We’re looking for an innovative, data driven and organised After Sales Support profile to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Senior After Sales Manager. The role will be based remotely (although we have an office near Old Street Station in London that you are welcome to use).
What you’ll do
- Produce quarterly statements for accounts reconciliations across all of our commercial clients with an existing tariff
- Build and continually improve billing processes for monthly recurring revenue
- Assist with invoicing and quoting for commercial aftersales maintenance work
- Make sure that all data is held accurately, ensuring that all Monthly Recurring Revenue is collected correctly
- Assist with customer billing and invoicing queries
- Assist with administrative tasks within the commercial aftersales department
- Assist with financial reconciliation relating to Pod Point’s funded charging infrastructure
What you’ll need
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Support, Operations, Finance or similar role
- Previous experience with invoicing, accounts reconciliation and financial reporting would be preferable
- IT competent with strong excel knowledge
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders across multiple existing customers to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Analytical mindset and data-oriented approach
- Ability and willingness to work in an administration heavy role
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working with Tableau
- You have a dog (which you’d be welcome to bring into the office, as and when you choose to go in)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
If you're interested in our mission but none of our current vacancies suit your skills, why not connect with us to be notified of any future vacancies using the link below:
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
We’re a “Remote first” company, so we conduct all interviews on Google Meet and are pretty good at onboarding new starters remotely (if we do say so ourselves). We do have our dog friendly (!) London office which you will be welcome to use for work if you prefer - although there will be no requirement for you to do so.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!