Sales | £55,000 + Bonus (up to 35% of base salary) + Car | Location Remote (but a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an experienced, strategic Wholesale Manager to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Head of Built Environment and will be based remotely (although we have an office near Old Street Station in London that you are welcome to use).
What you’ll do
- Work with senior leadership to define our wholesale proposition across both domestic and commercial routes to market
- Define and deliver our domestic and commercial wholesale offer and sales process
- Create the strategy and own the delivery and continuous improvement of our wholesale relationships
- Contribute and lead wider business process improvements required to support the wholesale route to market
- Be directly responsible for our domestic wholesale sales target
- Be the subject matter expert for Wholesale within Pod Point; provide escalations and advice across all areas of business
- Identify recurring themes and challenges within our wholesale relationships and proactively devise solutions
What you’ll need
- Extremely strong stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to work with a diverse range of partners / customers both internally and externally
- Strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experience of managing existing client relationships with a focus on growth
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Commercial acumen; ability to both win new partners and retain existing ones
- Experience of reporting and analysis, using data to drive process improvements
- The ability to work well within a fast paced (and exciting!) environment
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
If you're interested in our mission but none of our current vacancies suit your skills, why not connect with us to be notified of any future vacancies using the link below:
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
We’re a “Remote first” company, so we conduct all interviews on Google Meet and are pretty good at onboarding new starters remotely (if we do say so ourselves). We do have our dog friendly (!) London office which you will be welcome to use for work if you prefer - although there will be no requirement for you to do so.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!